Our Self-Installation Program
ecosystems highly encourage
everyone to install their own solar systems for no other reason than to
save money. This is especially the case for
and our new hot water systems since the panels are light weight
and easy to install, and connected to your pool or water heater using PVC piping, fittings, and valves
and PEX tubing respectively. If you want to
consider it we will be glad to help out.
Remember, we have 30+ years of experience designing and installing solar
pool and DHW systems. You can be assured that we have the expertise
and interest to help you get the job done right!
Important Aspect of Our Self-installation Programs:
Pool Systems / SDHW Systems
- We properly design your system for you
- based on information you provide on our questionnaire
- questionnaire available from your dealer or see below.
- We provide step-by-step system installation instructions
on this site under "system
installation" in the in-ground pool heating section.
If you need specific instructions regarding any aspect of the installation,
- We support you through the process if you have questions,
concerns, comments, etc.
- Contact us by phone, fax, or email anytime.
HOW THE PROGRAM WORKS:
- Get a "self-install questionnaire" from your dealer or click on the
hyperlinks below. Fill it out in as much detail as possible.
- It is important that you get us thorough and accurate information.
Don't leave any spaces blank if at all possible. All information requested is
important. If you have questions filling out the form or making a
drawing, let us know. Click on the following links and download (print)
- Fax ONLY the questionnaire form and plot plan to your
local pool dealer or to us at 503-492-7862. If you send it to us, make sure you
include your name, address, phone #, email address, and your pool
dealer's name and phone #.
If you are within driving distance to Gresham, OR, you are welcome to attend one of our
Saturday self-install seminars. Call
to schedule and send the questionnaire to us in advance.
- We design your solar system based on the information you provide.
- From this design, we send your dealer a wholesale quote for the necessary major solar
components (panels, mounting hardware, controls, racks, etc.).
- The dealer will then get you a price for these solar items.
- All PVC piping, fitting, & valves and all other misc. hardware are
- If you decide to buy, we can ship to your dealer or directly to you by
UPS in most cases or common carrier if you prefer.
- We give you installation instructions and recommendations.
- Be sure to check our new step-by-step instructions with photo gallery under
- This can be downloaded in PDF format so you can copy the pages you need
- We are there to support you through the process.
- We are a phone call or email away if you have any questions or need
clarification throughout the procedure.
- It is that simple!!
solar controls, and racks come with good installation instructions
that, if followed, make installation relatively easy. However, sometimes they can't
adequately address specific questions relevant to your particular situation.
First try getting these tricky questions answered by referring to the following
from this site:
If this doesn't work, contact us.
Copyright © 2001
ecosystems. All rights reserved.
Page last updated:
May 28, 2014